December 1

Crisis Getting Worse

Apparently, bottled water is a step further to solving our environmental crisis. That’s debatable! As we consume the product, we don’t think about where it ends up.incredibly, it takes more than a lifetime to deteriorate. It’s been proven that tap water is usually healthier and has more flavour to it. So it’s pointless buying an expensive drink… when it’s basically free from the tap. unbelievable amounts of gasses are let out to harm our atmosphere, just so we can put water in a plastic container!

Posted December 1, 2015 by ciarang in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “Crisis Getting Worse

1. Rian Prestwich

G’day Ciaran,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

That is a very interesting argument you make about bottle water. The environmental impact from creating it, and the rubbish which is often left behind, does out way the need to buy bottled water here in Australia. What about the countries where tap water is dirty or unavailable? Is bottled water an alternative for them?

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/